Riyahd - Compound Reccomendation

Hello,

In April I will move to Riyadh and I'm looking for compound indications near the airport or in the central area. I will move alone and I'm searching for a place with an external swimming pool and gym.

Could you also recommend stores for long-term car rental?

@isabela_machado

Hello Isabela,

Andora compound in Janadryia/ Ar remal area has this.

https://andorravillage.net

California, Orient, Wadi Qortoba compounds are all central and excellent

@isabela_machado

hello airport is far from the center. I sent Pm to u. tnx

@Smiler1

Thank you! :)

@Simon Hall57

Thank you!!!

Yamami Residence Compound

[link moderated]

Studios, 1 Bedroom Apartments (2 Types), 2 Bedroom Apartments (2 Types), 3 Bedroom Apartments

Prices range from 80,000 to 130,000 SAR per annum

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Please share contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Isabela, there are many compounds in riyadh and sort of depends on your budget. i have a list of all compound but cant seem to attach it.

Eid compound is reasonably priced. Yelo is a hire company but there are many others.

Good luck, reach out if you need any info as know how challenging it can be as an expat myself

@isabela_machado

you may check Yamami Resident Complex

Do not go to a compound managed by Osool.  Ishbilia Residential compound in one of a growing list.

Car hire is not a cheap option,  buying is the best option it also makes it easy to drive to UAE or Bharain on a whim and not having issues if you have a hire car and an exit visa.

Regards

Martin

@isabela_machado

The California Resort. Only about 20 minutes from the airport and if the metros ever open, you can ride back and forth to the airport from the compound.