Nova Scotian looking for other Novies with experience in Panama

Hello. Have been to quite a number of countries and have spent the last 5 winters(including the present) in Florida. I would love to here from some local Nova Scotians who have "snowbirded" in Panama. I have had a yen to go there for a while and would like some boots on the ground advice as to where to spend three months, January 1st to April 1st, 2025 in  Panama. I like a laid back atmosphere, shorts and T-shirts type of local, but not so far into the boonies as to worry about malaria. I do not drink or partake in the drug scene. A place with a senior singles crowd would be appealing. Thank-you.

Thomas

@tomhigg1999

Hi Thomas,

I do not have an answer but am another Nova Scotian looking for information on Panama.   I too have lived abroad throughout the Caribbean, Belize and Asia.

Cynthia

Hi Cynthia,

Have travelled in Australia, N.Z., Thailand 6 times, The P.I., Vietnam, China, Japan, Singapore, etc. and worked in South Korea for 8 years. I guess we should both wait for some people with first hand experience in Panama to reply to us. Take care and good luck to us both.

Thomas

Interesting I also worked in Asia I spent 2 years working in Cambodia and Vietnam!  I LOVE Asia and Central America.  I  lived and worked in Belize and might return there as I can easily find employment in Belize because it is an English-speaking country.   I have also worked in lived in the Maldives, Turks & Caicos, Grenada and 3 islands in the Bahamas.