Issues with Autoridad de Acueductos Y Alcantarillados (AAA)

Is anyone having a problem calling Autoridad de Acueductos Y Alcantarillados, 787-620-2482?  Or problems signing into their online account?

When I call it is either busy, or it says "the wireless caller is not available at this time.  Please try your call again later." and hangs up, or the call goes through and after pressing one, then it hangs up. 

I am having issues with logging into the website as well.  Every time I enter my login/password, it says "Credenciales Inválidas," even though I never changed my password. 

I tried resetting my password by clicking on "Olvidé mi contraseña," but even though it says it will send me an email with directions on reset, it never does.  I keep checking my email and spam folder but nothing!

Update for those experiencing similar issues with payment:

I finally got through to a representative at AAA and she was very helpful!  Apparently, there were changes made to the website and the new website page for AAA / mi cuenta,  requires one to register anew.  She confirmed my account information, then walked me through the steps to register and now I can pay my bill. 1f60a.svg

I have tried login to my account and called the rep

and no change