Pallet Freight (or pod or container) to Puerto Rico from Midwest US

Saludos a todos,

Our house construction project is nearing completion after 4 long years, so we are thinking about the best way to move our heavier household items to the island.  This DOES NOT INCLUDE A CAR.

But it does include some heavy stuff like professional woodworking tools, including a cabinet saw, a shaper table and so on.  These are heavy and will be palletized & strapped for the move - if there is a cost-efficient way to transporting them from Minnesota to Cabo Rojo.

I am not sure if this topic has been discussed on this Forum - if so, I could not find it.

The value of these tools is not high, they are all old and well-used, but they cannot be bought in Puerto Rico unless buying brand new in SJ for 2X-3X the mainland price. 

My other option is buying all brand new stuff from Grizzly like another Boricua woodworker ended up doing and having it delivered using their white glove service - whatever ends up being more cost efficient.

So, has anyone shipped heavy non-vehicular personal stuff by container to PR?  What is the least expensive way and how?

Thanks!