Buying a house with land in cairo

Buying  a house with a land I saw some advertisement in Facebook and land 350 meter for sale only bone not completes for 850 000 egyptian pound ..in اسماعيلية where I love to stay in future.. I don't like apparment nor crowded  city I love villages.

My first question I need to do 2 parts

1# the papers work  وكيل.

2# owning land and house paper works.

I talked to lawyer told me cost 50 000 egyptian pound . I don't know how much lawyer cost.

2# is it reasonable price for house and land for 850 000 egyptian pounds. And how can transfer money from Canada  to egypt?

Total cost 36 000$ canadian..

Will I get 1 year visa or residency.?

Hi

I would really and very carefuly check out first

As I found out many of the places are not even there photos taken from somewhere else are not even for sale  many people brought without registering and where just putting up houses where ever

So plz check first and take a trip to egypt first don't  send any money before seeing 

U also if ur not egyptian or have a egyptian partner people will charge u double the price

Many places that are not complete can not be sold

I

If you're not an Egyptian citizen its basically impossible to buy property in Egypt as the laws are contradictory. You need at least a residence permit to open a bank account and buy property in Egypt, but buying the property first will not automatically grant you residency. Also be aware that ownership rights are not clear in Egypt, bureaucracy is totally corrupt, lawyers will be happy to take your Canadian dollars and then just not do anything. Don't know what to say, if you find a RELIABLE way to buy property, let everybody know!