New members of the Ecuador forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Ecuador forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Ecuador if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

I'm a longtime member of expat.com, though I don't contribute much these days. But I've just posted to CCC's recent thread about my family down in Ecuador who are in no danger. The country looks small on maps of the world, but it's actually bigger than the UK. And the banditos can't be everywhere!

I am moving to porto lopes permanently (I hope)  I am from USA and been there before. I have been 36 countries and hope to make ecuador my homemade. 

@Dee Schoof

Hello and welcome !

How can we help you ? Do you have any questions in regard to moving to Ecuador ?

Regards

Bhavna

Hello my name is Blair Jackson . I live in Ecuador part time.

My family and I reside in Quito, where our children attend elementary school. I sustain our livelihood through an online store and greatly enjoy the diverse weather across various regions of Ecuador. I plan to settle here permanently.

@xuewenzpc

Hello and welcome on board !

Please note that I have moved your post to the New Members thread.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello!.. new here from Canada…planning to retire/move to Quito or Cuenca…. Im leaning towards investors visa; can you recommend a Financial advisor/consultant regarding investments ?…   preferably not from a bank or coop institution; i wish to correspond with someone independently knowledgeable to make my financial plan; thank you

Hi everyone!

I am a third culture kid born and raised in Ecuador, currently living in Southeast Asia but looking for a move back in the next few years. Specifically I was raised in Intag, close to Cotacachi

Hello joelteacher,

Welcome to Expat.com1f600.svg

Do you have some topics you would like to discuss with other members of the forum?

Feel free to start a new thread on the Ecuador forum to ask your questions if you have any

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team