New members of the Kuwait forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Kuwait forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Kuwait if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien

Hi Julien , thank you for having me here . My name is Ahmad Hatoum, and I am the HR director in Agthia-food . I am looking forward to sharing good vibes with everyone. thank you

@ahatoum

hello and welcome on board !

Feel free to have a look at existing threads of the Kuwait forum.

All the best

Bhavna

I am very happy and grateful to be acceptable as a member and part of this forum. I need a job. I am looking forward to sharing good news to all.

Thank you.

Respectfully

Lawrence Ayobakin Ayolotu

@lawrenceayolotuinuk

Hello and welcome !

Job seekers are required to create their CV in the Jobs in Kuwait section of the website.

Furthermore, we have an article to help you in your search : Find a job in Kuwait

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna

I am a UK qualified Doctor and am looking for a Kuwaiti physician who can help me complete the application process to obtain my Medical Licensing. Would you be able to help  or find me a job role in the Medical/Pharmaceutical Industry.

Hello and thank you. I came to Kuwait 4 months ago and I'm looking for friends I can hang out with. It gets really boring here 😭. I'm Cindy from Kenya

@CI.

I'm planning on moving there with my soon to be husband by the month of May. If you want to contact me my email is***

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Julien   Myself Manickam from KSA. I am working as HR ADMIN MANAGER in KSA and looking Good Job offer in Kuwait. if you have references please refer to me.  [link moderated]

@ahatoum   is your food company need any agro products from India (we are exporting)?

@manickamvasu

hello and welcome !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in Kuwait section if you are looking for a job. You may also search for opportunities on recruitment websites such as those listed in the Find a job in Kuwaitarticle.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna Nice to hear from you, ok i will

@Julienmy names Okorom Uchechi Harrison, o am a Nigerian and I studied education eco o ics in the university.

I have always dreamt of the possible of relocating to Kuwait I love the people and the rich culture.

Thanks for having me.

Hi, My name is FB.. I am a Canadian, based in Alberta. I recently received an offer from Kuwait Drilling as an Engineer. Still a bit confused.. should i move to Kuwait or not.. that why i joined this group... trying to understand the culture and prospect..

My name is Hadi, and I was declared unfit medically by a medical center in Kuwait, so I left Kuwait. Now, my question is am I banned from entering Kuwait, and for how long?