New members of the Sierra Leone forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Sierra Leone forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Sierra Leone if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi all,

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I already feel at home.

My name is Josh Chikoore (you can call me CJ🙂) and I am a Zimbabwean based in South Africa.

I am a Qualified Electrician by Profession of 24 years post Apprenticeship experience and I would love to relocate to Sierra Leone to explore more in the Electrical Engineering field, as I also give out my experience in this field for the benefit of others.

I hope to get my journey to relocate will be made easy by the teams help in advise.

Thank you and Blessed Love.

Josh

@joshuachikoore

Hello and welcome on board !

i would suggest that you create your CV in our Jobs in Sierra Leone section of the website for better exposure.

You may also search for opportunities on LinkedIn.

Have you ever been to Sierra Leone ?

Regards

Bhavna

Thank you. No I have been there before.

@Julien

Greetings to you all my name is Francis Bobson Koroma Sierra Leoneon by nationality and electrical technician by occupation group.i am glad to be with you I. This platform. Also seeking for better employment in the country.

I process certificate diploma and City & Guilds certificate in electrical installation Technology.i completed full time four years course in the Electrical electronics department at government Technical Institute kissy Freetown

On the other hand I am a multi skilled Technician in the of Electrical, HVAC installation service repair and  maintenance.

Including equipment/Appliances maintenance

@bobsonfrancis

Hello and welcome !

As mentioned above, please create your CV in the Jobs in Sierra Leone section for better visibility.

Regards

Bhavna