Contact at Hurghada airport

Hello,

Seeking a contact at Hurghada airport, aside from the general info one!

The short story is that my 4yo daughter's passport has taken so long to renew we are back in possession to start the process again. However this means my daughter's passport expires in 4 months.

I am very aware of the rules on passports jn Egypt, so am not looking for "advice" in that sense. I have been advised to contact the airport due to the circumstances, to explore whether we might gain admittance.

A long shot I know. But we fly tomorrow and are pursuing any last ditch options.

+20653414213...+2065443976

This is their numbers, and about passport, I didn't get the point, it's expired and you are already in Egypt, or you came and it's expired???

Thanks!

Sorry, we are coming tomorrow for one week, with a return flight. The passport has not expired but it has 4 months left on it and not 6 months on it, as per regulations.

Understood, I saw many cases accepted, and won't be a problem as I hope, or you can get the quickly passport it's made in most of Europe airports, for one year , I saw it all of time and it's take few hours