Luxor Wives

Morning all. I am curious to know, whether there have been any stories or successful marriages or relationships between men from Luxor, and foreign women.

By successful I mean examples where the woman is not the one paying for everything in order to support his Egyptian family. And is around the same age, not 20+ years older. Does it ever happen?

Happy holidays!

Greetings, yes there is much examples, I hope few examples not shape idea about group of people.... After all beginings in relationships is so important, and say no is the same easy as yes

@Mahmoud Ezz ok but who is paying, is it the man  or the woman……?

The man , of course his name cause of this 😂...the wife might be helping her husband sometimes but he is the main source of money to go through the family

@Mahmoud Ezz I'm sorry, call me cynical but I could never imagine a guy from Luxor paying for a foreign woman…  ever!

😂😂😂😂😂, ok seems it's big issues with men's from luxor, but I want to say I have apartment in Hurghada gave it to foreign friends when they come , from Holland and Germany and Russia also for free , I know examples have married with foreign lives in peace at Hurghada and the man who is working, have families , anywhere will fine all examples

@Mahmoud Ezz for free ok i guess you're an exception lol, perhaps it's a certain type of guy from luxor… but tbh i never experienced anything free in egypt… there was always a fee at the end

Happy new year 😂

@Mahmoud Ezz happy new year… kol sana wnta tayeb…… 😉