Seeking legal advice

Hello! I llive in the USA. I hired a virtual assIstant to help me sell items online.  It's quite a long backstory. To summarize he was selling recently on TikTok on my behalf.  He used several of my credit cards to purchase the items sold and eventually maxxed out 3 cards.  One of which I was very hesItant to give as I am also working with an american compamy getting ready to sell on Amazon FBA.  the product is ready for shipment to Amazon that i ordred throigh a manufacturer through Alibaba. i was holding this particular credit card to finish paying for that produxt.  i now can not.  The virtual assisistant swore to me TikTok was doong so good I would defintely get my money back plus some.  This was in November. He said TikTok wpuld pay put by today December 15th at the latest. i had him send a screenshot of my name and account as assurance.  As of now, I do not have the money in my account.

we talk thrpugh WhatsApp.  He is not responding, but also there is only one grey check mark showing. i have been trying for several days to get ahold of him.  i do not think he has blocked me as i can add him to group chats, which according to WhatsApp of you can add to group chats they have not blocked you.   I'm seeking someone that can guide me in how to find him, get abold of him, any legal action I can do? Any advice as i said there is more to this than i have stated here.  i have contacted TiKTok and am awaiting to hear back from them. please any guidance or suggestions would be so very much appreciated.

Thank You!

Shay

@Lisawp

Hello, is the virtual assistant from Pakistan ?

Since you posted on the Pakistan forum ....

Regards

Bhavna

@Lisawp Hi, I hope i can help you, kindly tell me more details in private.

@Ahmad Yar

Please give some information here as to how you can help the OP.

That way the OP may get in touch with you.

@Bhavna Hello yes he loves in Pakistan and I now know he has blocked me on Whataapp and took the pay out from TikTok.  I am desperate for any assistance or guidance.

thank you!