I am working but figuring out my next steps.

Howdy ya'll,

I have been in Kuwait since August. I am here with my 9 year old daughter.  I am working but figuring out my next steps. I am burnt out from what I do and I do not want to return to the US. Any suggestions? Recommendations?

@smilingtxgurl Jazz and old classic music

@smilingtxgurl whatever you're doing, do you believe that this will only make life easier for you and your daughter if you are in kuwait?

i you want room for improvement, kuwait has many opportunities to excel at any position

I'm a single parent that deals with a stubborn 9 year old. It's difficult to be on her about behavior daily and then have to be on teens at work. I have administrative skills, project management, teacher training skills as well.

@smilingtxgurl i'm sorry to hear! if you need orientation or career guidance and parental behavioral assistance, kindly contact me on linked as anthony abourjeily to better assist you. (free of charge)

@smilingtxgurl i am navigating the world of single parenthood - to a 6 year old boy.

the way I see it is, Kuwait has security but lacks future. Depending on what it is you do atm, that has you burnt out, a career shift could be necessary. However, with such shifts come changes in pay, which means lifestyle will change. you'll need to take that into consideration.

You aren't a teacher or a trainer are you?