Search for information about Radha Kund

Hello,

I'm making a special request because I'm not currently planning to move to India. However, I'm looking for all information I can about Rakha Kund.

To be perfectly honest with you all, my uncle died there in 2004. I found out about it recently, after more than 20 years without any news, and I'd really like to know more about what he was looking for there, and how he spent his last few months there...

This isn't really the place for that but I don't know where to start or where to ask. So I thought maybe one of you could help me.

If my message is really out of place, I'll understand well and I'll leave.

I hope you have a lovely evening or day

Ingrid

*title edited

Hello Ingrid,

Welcome on board !

I don't have any info, but I think it might be the town of "Radha Kund" ??

Regards

Bhavna

yes its Radha Kund not Rakha Kund. May you share a bit more so we can try to help you with more information.

Thank-you Bhavna

Yes sure, it's Radha Kund. Sorry.

Ok, So I don't know how long my uncle lived there or why he left. Perhaps my cousins are still there.

To find out more I would like to know if there is anything like a census or directory of inhabitants in the area. If there are local newspapers that report on pilgrimages taking place there and festivals.  Are there places where archives are kept?

I'd also like to know how the local administration works: how they register death certificates. If there's a hospital where I can get information. I've contacted the embassy without success. A professional contact living in India made some enquiries on my behalf. He managed to get in touch, but to find out more he was asked to come in person, and as he lives at the other end of the country that wasn't possible.

There you have it, you know almost everything

Hi there,

If you have his details like DOD and location you can track online the death certificate .

Online UP Death and Birth certificate

Here are the Directory of Government officials may you can try to contact them.

District Mathura Directory of Government Contacts

Try to take help from some Vrindavan foundation if they have some info or heard about the incident?

@Wilson thank you very much for this information. I will continue my research with these links