Landscape architect

Hello

i m patrice a french with 20 years experience of gardening in south of france  Ramatuelle and st tropez ,

garden creation, automatic watering, programming, all sizes, fertilization phytosanitary treatment etc...

my new challenge is to move to Costa Rica on the Pacific coast to share my knowledge and develop new projects. I am particularly interested in the Santa Teresa, Mal Pais and Montezuma area...

if you have contacts or ideas to help me I am interested

Thank you all in advance

patrice

@patricetrek.....A lot of fly by night foreigners here in Costa Rica....Not till people get to know your work or have a track record you would be considered legit...

@edwinemora

yes i understand but i want to try 😅😅

@patricetrek.....20 years of experience in gardening is like saying here,you have that much experience cooking rice and beans.....Plus everyone knows,nobody can work as hard as Nicaraguans for the price ! It is like you are trying to get your foot into Costa Rica and contribute nothing....I read too much into your original post...

It's also the case that until you have your permanent residency, which will take about five years after you apply, you cannot do any work that could be done by a Costa Rican citizen.