Marchamo Insurance

How and where we can see what we currently have in the way of insurance coverage on our Golf cart?  We think we need the Marchamo Plus level to be able to rent out our cart.  Where are the links to see this online?

@mjgbenoitThe "marchamo" covers the annual road tax, a couple of other fees, and (I think) about c100,000 in public liability insurance for damage you cause to another vehicle. If you have additional insurance, you should ask your insurance agent. If you paid the marchamo last year, that should give you a pretty good idea of what this year's assessment will be.

I've read that the legislature was considering lowering the road tax assessment which is included in the total marchamo charge, but I don't know if that has actually passed.

If you have a golf cart that you are thinking about renting, then you definitely need to consult with your insurance agent (and maybe your attorney). Becoming a vehicle rental enterprize may bring with it some additional issues that you may not have considered.