Neparvis (heart medication)

Hi! Just new here in Madrid. Do you know how much Neparvis (heart medication) is? Is it included in the discount if I have SS? Thanks so much.

Hello _maya,

Welcome to Expat.com1f601.svg

Your thread is now in the Madrid forum, where you can gather more information on this topic.

I recommend reaching out to the nearest hospital to get a more accurate insight into the pricing.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

According to the European Medicines Agency, it is branded as Entresto in the EU (link).

Hi! Just new here in Madrid. Do you know how much Neparvis (heart medication) is? Is it included in the discount if I have SS? Thanks so much.

-@_maya

You may need to register with a doctor to get a prescription for the drug. They will be able to tell you if you can get a discount.

@Cynic

okay. it's also entresto from where i came from. it's expensive without a discount but i was able to apply discount from where i came from.

Thanks guys! still settling down. do you know if i can have prescription meds shipped to me here in spain from where i originally came from? i was able to buy for half the price there.