Looking for a job a teacher

Hello, I'm Mohammed from Ghent, an easy-going individual with a strong affinity for the English language. I hold a Belgian passport and am currently seeking job opportunities in Tangier. My preference for English over French has led me to explore new possibilities, and I am eager to embark on a new chapter in my life in Tangier.

Having become somewhat disenchanted with the Belgian system, I am motivated to embrace a fresh start in Tangier. However, I find myself unfamiliar with the application process in this new location. If there are any insights or guidance you can provide on how to successfully apply for jobs in Tangier, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your assistance, and I look forward to the prospect of building a new and fulfilling life in Tangier

Hello Mohammed,

Welcome on board !

I suggest that you google search for schools and send them your spontaneous candidacy. You may also create your CV in the jobs in Tangier section of the website for better exposure.

Also, find some tips and advice about working in Tangier in the following article : Finding a job in Tangier

All the best

Bhavna