Travel and Tour

Members, I bring to everyone greetings from Africa, precisely Ghana the land of gold. It's my dream to explore Albania and other places of interest. How do I get there?

Members, I bring to everyone greetings from Africa, precisely Ghana the land of gold. It's my dream to explore Albania and other places of interest. How do I get there?

-@Jobmate68

I would contact a travel agency, they will have the best deals for you. They may help you with getting a visa as you need one to enter Albania.

The application for a visa goes as follows:

• Make an appointment at the visa center in Ghana. You must contact a local visa application center in your home country and make an appointment to submit your application. It may take several months to schedule a meeting with the embassy or consulate.

• Get your documents ready. To submit a successful application, you have to prepare the required documents for your visa, i.e., passport, application form, health insurance, etc. Some of your documents must be verified with an apostille stamp or certified by a foreign office.

• Submit your application. Finally, you can submit your application and attend the visa interview—you may also be required to submit your biometrics. Once you translate your documents as required by the embassy or consulate and verify them with an apostille stamp— if possible, then you can submit your application. From then it will take several weeks until a decision is made regarding your visa application.