Filipino Working in Slovakia

Hi everyone!

I am a single Filipina here from Philippines, looking forward to experience life in Europe, maybe to get married, have kids and work in Slovakia. How is it possible? Is there any company or website that can help me with this?

Is it possible to work in Slovakia if I am from the Philippines?

Thank you

@Cassandragon

Hello and welcome !

Please provide more details on the kind of job you are looking for and your qualifications.

I would believe that for some jobs, specially those that require the employee to interact with locals, speaking Slovak, the official language, would be mandatory.

Regards

Bhavna

Hi everyone!I am a single Filipina here from Philippines, looking forward to experience life in Europe, maybe to get married, have kids and work in Slovakia. How is it possible? Is there any company or website that can help me with this?Is it possible to work in Slovakia if I am from the Philippines?Thank you        -@Cassandragon

Good morning!

In order to live/work in Slovakia, BEFORE arriving, you need to have an employer in Slovakia, who will have to prove that he canNOT find anyone suitable not only in Slovakia but also in the UE.

Why would an employer in Slovakia bother to do paper work and also spend money to hire someone from the other side of the world when he can find workers locally, who are ready to work immediately and who speak Slovakian?

This is not a rule limited to Slovakia since it is this way in any country.

Besides, why Slovakia? Do you know the country?

Sorry to write what you do not want to read but I mention laws (applicable to everywhere and to everybody).

Greetings

@Myrtille319

Yes, I appreciate you for telling the truth on the ground. It is not only in Slovakia, or Europe, even in Canada it works in the same way.

@Myrtille319
Yes, I appreciate you for telling the truth on the ground. It is not only in Slovakia, or Europe, even in Canada it works in the same way.

-@Nati Nazrawiw

Thanks, Nati!

Sure it is the same everywhere (except in UE for UE citizens) but I must admit I am shocked reading from people who have no idea of immigration rules. How is it possible?

Not to mention those wanting to emigrate to countries they would not even know how to locate them on a map.

Emigration is not packing a suitcase and go.  ;)

Have a nice day! :)