Looking to Move to British Virgin Island for better Career Growth

Hello,

Greetings of the day!

I am Karneeswaran. K completed B.E Automobile and PGDBA in operations management having 15 years' experience and worked with Honda, Amalgamations Ltd, TATA SKY, LUMINOUS, Microtek & presently working with Messer, INDIA as Head - Service Support.

Key Skills with Experience:

1. Customer Support - Overall 15 years Experience and Handling 5 states with 5 State Branch offices and 29 Authorised Service dealers.

2. Operations - Site Selection, negotiation, Resource Management, Planning and execution on projects (Budgeting, Product Selection, Site Selection, Site readiness, Installation and Commissioning).

3. Revenue - Strategic approach on Spares sales, AMC and Labour, Per call cost Analysis expert - 8 Years Experience in After Sales Revenue.

4. Retention - Satisfaction, NPS Drive and detailed analysis - 8 Years Experience in Retention.

5. Service Management - Training, Continuous Monitoring and improvement by implementing DMAIC rule, Best service at minimum cost working, Efficiency tracking - 11 Years Experienced in Team and Service Management.

6. Administration - Overall State and Zonal operations on Service, Revenue and Retention by monitoring Man, Money and Materials in an effective way - 10 Years Experienced

7. Dealer Development - In Depth knowledge in ROI and ROE, Dealer recruitment, identifying weak areas and developing dealers and improving P&L - 9 Years Experienced

I am herewith looking to explore the jobs in BVI to enhance my skills and herewith attached my CV for your kind perusal.

Note: Ready to bear the relocation and work visa processing cost.

Kindly do the needful!

With Regards,

Karneeswaran K

@karneeswarankumaresh Hello and welcome !

Please create your CV in the appropriate section of the website : Jobs in the British Virgin Islands

You may also search for employment opportunities on LinkedIn.

Regards

Bhavna