Accommodation for visa acceptance

Dear all,

I am from Ethiopia secured short term scholarship (three month) from SIDA via Addis Ababa University and I have applied for visa with appointment date on mid August 2023. So, kindly find you to support me in facilitating the reservation for accommodation or appartment rent to facilitate my visa acceptance and also assisst me in providing additional information. Thank you for your undarstanding and undeserved support.

Sincerly,

Yibeltal Dubale

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : Title edited
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

What's SIDA? When I google the term, it's a Swedish official agency. If so, you are on the wrong forum.

/Nellie

Yeah, SIDA is a Swedish International Development Agency , which sponsored me a research visit to any country and my supervisor in Copenhagen invited me to go there.

Hi Yibeltal,

If so, I'll advise you to reach out to your supervisor for help.

I'll warn you against trying to find a housing before you are here. The risk of being cheated is too big, even if you look for a Airbnb solution.

I take that a room in a hostel may be the best solution, at least for the first time. I take that it will be possible to negotiate the listed price depending on how long you'll stay there and what time of the year it will be.

https://www.hostelworld.com/st/hostels/europe/denmark/

Again, do ask your supervisor for help.

/Nellie

Dear Nellie,

Thank you very much for your advise.

Yibeltal