Looking for a Travelling Partner in Egypt

Hey there, This is Andrew!!

I like travelling and exploring. I am looking for a travel partner. I am fun to be around.

Most places that I like visiting is coastal sea-side cities. Nevertheless, I like exploring any places all together.

I like making friends and hearing about different cultures. I am open-minded and accepting for any one. I don't care about your race, ethnicity, color, belief, faith or whatever. All are welcome!

What's my favourite pet?

I love dogs so much. I am not a cat person, however, I don't mind cats.

What type of music do I like?

I like pop music, rock music and electro-pop.

My best band hands down is imagine Dragons. Actually 90% of Imagine Dragons is my best tracks ever. I also like lightening to Tik-Tok trending tracks.

Check my bio to kinda get to know about my cultural background and personality type

What are you waiting for? Let's discover Egypt together. You can send me a Private message here on Expat.com or

Send me an email here***

I check my email frequently.

See ya!

Moderated by Bhavna 11 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello and welcome Andrew!

For better visibility and so that we can share your search in our newsletter to get you more views, I would recommend that you post an advert in the Egypt classifieds > Activities > Travel partners

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Sure. Thanks for prompting me