To play tennis

Hi all,

I continue to try finding players with good level of tennis either indoor or outdoor.

Now I know what is needed to play here:  - the KNLTB inscription  [link moderated]/  and then either one can join tournaments/opens to play in clubs around the city.

Apart from this, in places like Oosterpark or Westerpark for example there are free courts to play but is first come first served so not always possible. I can play anywhere especially evenings and weekends.

Any ideas ? People willing to play sets ?

Thank you

Alex

@alexros11

I am a 26-year-old Spaniard who recently arrived in Holland. I'm not going to lie to you, I have played little tennis, at most 4 matches in the past half year. I can rally and that, play matches. I live in Amsterdam

Hello,

That is fine - the issue here is to find a court where to play...

usually not being a member makes it difficult to play in a club

and the park courts (outdoor) are not well maintained and many people can play so difficult to find a slot

I'm not here to spend a lot of money, being honest. I know some free courts around here but idk how they are maintained. In the end is about playing, for me doesn't matter that much unless is unplayable.

I'll check, also what you say, there may be people playing there, we have to look