Is she allowed to work?

Hi

My family and I are from Denmark and are going as an expatriate to India. My company will help with employment visa etc.

Questions is; Are my Wife allowed to work online from our accommodation in India for her current Danish company?

Her company is local Danish, they have agreed to this - She will get salary in Denmark and into a danish bank account as today.

Is this allowed in India? or would it require a work visa? can she get that when she is spouse to me?

For expats WFH not required permission in INDIA until if they are involved in any internet related Bulk Mass mailing activity etc.

Hi Wilson,

could you elaborate a little?

my wife will be working only for the Danish company on internal matters in the company. Will not engage with India in any way. 

As long as you are not involved in any commercial Mass mailing like sending emails, promotion for Marketing then its fine.

Hi Wilson,
could you elaborate a little?
my wife will be working only for the Danish company on internal matters in the company. Will not engage with India in any way.
-@denmarkIndia

@denmarkIndia this is absolutely fine, her income should remain there or there will be tax situation