Spanish language , Ed visa in Bangkok

Hi all, I am a new expat in Bangkok, I am looking for schools which teach Spanish language and provide an ED visa. but really no success so far.

if anyone knows a Spanish language school that provides visa in Bangkok, please let me know. thank you so much 

1f60a.svg

Hi all, I am a new expat in Bangkok, I am looking for schools which teach Spanish language and provide an ED visa. but really no success so far.
if anyone knows a Spanish language school that provides visa in Bangkok, please let me know. thank you so much
1f60a.svg
-@goldenly

When does an expat in Bangkok need to speak Spanish? Please tell.

He's Mongolian so maybe he just needs the ED visa more than learning Spanish. Also, he might want to travel to a Spanish speaking country and wants to learn the language here before going there. I would assume that there are some Thai companies that have offices or customers in a Spanish speaking country. It would not be unheard of.

He's Mongolian so maybe he just needs the ED visa more than learning Spanish. Also, he might want to travel to a Spanish speaking country and wants to learn the language here before going there. I would assume that there are some Thai companies that have offices or customers in a Spanish speaking country. It would not be unheard of.
-@JayEsCee

Really? A Mongolian expat travels to Thailand to learn Spanish? In what universe?

At our school we had a Pakistani math teacher who was here learning Italian because he was going to Italy after the school year ended in 2022. He is now in Italy as of April. Who knows what people need? They have done all kinds of unusual stuff. A lot of people in these lesser developed countries hop around the world from 1 job to another looking for any work they can get and traveling the world looking for opportunities. Also, The Philippines speaks Spanish and there are lots of Filipinos here teaching math in high schools.

At our school we had a Pakistani math teacher who was here learning Italian because he was going to Italy after the school year ended in 2022. He is now in Italy as of April. Who knows what people need? They have done all kinds of unusual stuff. A lot of people in these lesser developed countries hop around the world from 1 job to another looking for any work they can get and traveling the world looking for opportunities.so, The Philippines speaks Spanish and there are lots of Filipinos here teaching math in high schools.
-@JayEsCee

Spanish is not an official language in the Philippines. It's Tagalog and English. They don't learn Spanish in school.

@Leeds forever!  need ED visa , don't want to learn thai . i speak japanese , chinese , mongolian.  so why not spanish ... haha

@Leeds forever! Also it's not really spanish they speak. It's a creole called chavacano.