Arusha / Dar Es Salaam

Good morning Everybody,

I'm planning to move to Tanzania and I would like to contact people living in Arusha or Dar Es Salaam.

@Jeannot10 Hi! I'm temporarily in Arusha. What will you like to know about Arusha?

Good day , I'm from Dar es salaam and now I live in Arusha Tanzania , if you Don't mind , you can ask me about any information About Dar es salaam and Arusha your welcome😊

Hi,

I have planned to move to Arusha as well and looking around for job possibilities.

maybe any recommedation where to look?

hospitality industry.

Asante sana

@bribrii Hi Bribrii,

I'm planning to move to Tanzania before the end of the year. I've visited the country in 2018 with my daughter and I loved it. I will travel to Arusha/Dar Es Salaam in August to feel the place before moving.

Now I'm retired and the first thing I would like to know is if its possible to live in a good level in those cities with un income of USD 2000.

Best regards,

Jean

@faridykhosla Hi Faridy,

I'm planning to move to Tanzania before the end of the year. I've visited the country in 2018 with my daughter and I loved it. I will travel to Arusha/Dar Es Salaam in August to 'feel' the place before moving.

Now I'm retired and the first thing I would like to know is if its possible to live in a good level in those cities with un income of USD 2000.

Best regards,

Jean

@Laki Rietveld Me too I would like to know...

@faridykhosla Hi Faridy,

I'm planning to move to Tanzania before the end of the year. I've visited the country in 2018 with my daughter and I loved it. I will travel to Arusha/Dar Es Salaam in August to feel the place before moving.

Can you recommend Head Hunters in Dar and Arusha ?

Best regards,

Jean

@Jeannot10

your absolutely on a right place I live in dar es salaam

@Jeannot10

yah

@jumakhassim967

Hi Assim,

As I wrote, I'm planning to move to Tanzania before the end of the year. I've visited the country in 2018 with my daughter and I loved it. I plan to move before the end of the year.

Now I'm Swiss, retired and would like to find a job anywhere in Tanzania and specially in Aruba or Dar. Any ideas or tips ?

Can you recommend Head Hunters in Dar and Arusha ?

Best regards,

Jean

Hi everyone!

I am working in Arusha until the end of August, and then will be back in January! I was wondering if anyone here is currently in Arusha? Just looking for a community to hang out with :)

Hope to meet some of you soon!

Best,

Rach