Seeking An Expat Living in Madrid from the LGBTQ+ Community

Hello Expats!

I am the host of a podcast called Where Do Gays Retire. I am seeking someone to be a guest from the LGBTQ+ community who is an expat, living in Madrid.

We will discuss why you moved to Madrid, the climate, geography, cost of living, LGBTQ+ community, healthcare, transportation, crime and safety, visa requirements, pros and cons, real estate, banking, and taxes.

The podcast is available on all podcast platforms including, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, iHeartRadio Podcasts, Amazon Music Podcasts, or on my website wheredogaysretire.com.

If you are interested or know anyone who would be, please drop a comment here, or drop me an email at mark@wheredogaysretire.com.

Thank you so much for your help!

Hello Mark,

Please drop an advert in the Madrid Classifieds under the Testimonies section : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/eu … d/add.html

1 - We will be able to send your ad in the newsletter

2 - It will be easier for interested members to help you.

Looking forward to listening to the podcast.

All the best

Bhavna

@markegoldstein Thanks for your post ..it really useful to discuss this subject.

@Bhavna

Hello,

This not an ad. I do not make any money from the podcast. I do it for the LGBTQ community to help find a safe and affordable retirement place to live.

Regards,

Mark

Hello Mark,

Duly noted !

Still if you create an advert/ announcement/post in the section I referred you to, we will be able to send it in our newsletter and get more members to take notice of your search....

@Bhavna

Thank You!

1f60a.svg