How do I get money from my US issued Visa bank card in Russia?

Due to sanctions, my US bank card does not work in any Russian bank. I used to be able to just go up to any ATM machine and get cash converted to rubles. Does anyone know how to get money from a US Visa card now? Any ideas? Please, help!

If the average person could just circumvent international sanctions, they wouldn't mean very much.   You're probably not going to be able to access funds from Russia and will need to visit another country where you can withdraw money.

Due to sanctions, my US bank card does not work in any Russian bank. I used to be able to just go up to any ATM machine and get cash converted to rubles. Does anyone know how to get money from a US Visa card now? Any ideas? Please, help!
-@Lia-J-C

check if you can still withdraw money from crypto wallets like binance, to russian account. some months ago, you could transfer money from foreign bank to crypto, and then withdraw to russian bank account in rubbles.

I am a British citizen, and my British pension has been stopped since February 2023 due to sanctions in Russia. They used Citibank for cash transfers, but Citibank no longer functions for cash transactions to Russia.

I am a resident of Russia and have been advised by the pension department to find a bank account outside Russia, and they will continue payment. I triedonline satchel eu but was refused with no application.

What I need is an account number and an online banking service that will receive cash transactions from the pension department to enable me to receive my income in Russia. My bank in Russia is Unicredit Bank, which is not sanctioned.

The ones who able to travel can make an account for examle in Turkey.

Their banks work with both western and Russian ones.