How I can find a way to make money on the side?

I am new to Puerto Rico my husband and myself and our 2 year old moved here. I have been having a hard time finding a work from home job. We live in Isabela and not far from Walmart.

it's been tough I only became a stay at home mom when I got here. So I'm having a hard time here some people speak English. But it's still tough learning everything new and appointments here are crazy.

any advice any help on how I can find a way to make money on the side????

Hello Yolanda: Please post what your forte is...or what type of work you like or prefer to do.

Hello everyone,

@ Yolanda, welcome !

What kind of job are you looking for ?

Regards

Bhavna

Adjusting to a new place can be challenging, especially when you're looking for work-from-home opportunities. Puerto Rico is beautiful, but it's understandable that it might take some time to settle in.

Adjusting to a new place can be challenging, especially when you're looking for work-from-home opportunities. Puerto Rico is beautiful, but it's understandable that it might take some time to settle in.

-@ClauDina123

If you're on the hunt for side gigs to make some extra cash, I'd recommend checking out, in my opinion, some of the best side jobs. There are plenty of options out there, and finding one that suits your skills and schedule can be a game-changer.

Don't be discouraged; you'll find your way. Keep exploring, and things will start falling into place.

-@ClauDina123

If you're on the hunt for side gigs to make some extra cash, I'd recommend checking out, in my opinion, [link moderated]. There are plenty of options out there, and finding one that suits your skills and schedule can be a game-changer.Don't be discouraged; you'll find your way. Keep exploring, and things will start falling into place.

@ClauDina123

Yes it is an adjustment for sure. Going on two yrs and born here, still cultural shock and adjusting.

Hi Yolanda👋🏽Just wanted to offer a few words of encouragement and let you know you're not alone. My husband and I moved here a couple of years ago too. I'm also a stay at home mom at the moment and have been looking for remote work for about a year now. I did find something for a couple of months last year but it ended up not being a good fit, too much of a sales job…Not sure what field you're looking in but I know there are a lot of positions posted on LinkedIn, Indeed and there's also a website called FlexJobs. If you're not familiar with FlexJobs - there is a subscription you have to pay but I believe they offer a free trial. It's worth checking out. There are also Facebook groups for expats. I'm in one of the groups and also posted last year I was looking for work and I was able to work with a fellow expat for a couple of weeks…also check out these website - Rat Race Rebellion and WAH Job Queen. There are new jobs posted weekly. Looking for a new job is work, it's a job all by itself so it takes time. I've had my moments of wanting to give up😫 I can only imagine how you've felt, especially being in a new place. Don't get discouraged something will turn up soon. I hope this helps, wishing you luck, success and lots of happiness here on the island. If you have any questions or just want to chat I'm here! 🙋🏽‍♀️

@Yolanda Cash

hi yoly well i personally do homebase work which j do

well  here where you could start by visiting my site 

[link moderated]

@Yolanda Cash

god is and a blessing that im a subcriber to this side for strictly Networking at a meeting but notice you note   here as a solopreur i run a homebase

*** browse choose what best work for you 

respectfully

Noel

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : Please do not promote your website on the forum. You may share it in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct