Istiqdam appointment Riyadh

Hello all.

I am trying to booking an appointment with Istiqdam in Riyadh, however when doing this via Absher it just states no appointment available. Has anyone else experienced this before.

It does not even show the table and regardless or the times weeks in advance. I'm desperately wanting to submit my documents for this but I just seem to have met a dead end trying to get an appointment.

Please help Amy advice, I must go in as I can't apply online.

Same here brother.. i am trying for the same.. I am planning to go to some other province if not available in next 1 week.. if you get any details, pls let me know as well..

Same here, from Jeddah.

What I have got to know is that only book the appointment in the province where your Chamber of Commerce attestation happened. Not sure how true it is otherwise I was planning to go to Dammam but I and my company are in Riyadh so seems like waiting is the only option.

I went to some agents near to Jawazat office but a big communication problem (they don't speak English) still I managed to find a guy who could understand but did not get any solution.

Pls help if you get any details.

@Terence Martin

Hi after how long did u get the appointment finally?

We are in a similar situation and no appointments are showing up.

Thanks

The small technique is to check for isteqdam office availability in mid night times , this is how i got appointment or you have to select appointment in the following month.

Hi Everyone,

I am facing the same issue of no appointment in Riyadh Isteqdam office. I have checked early morning and midnight but no results.

Can anyone assist please!

Thanks

Has anyone got a solution of this problem? I am facing this similar issue in Mar 2024 now. Even tried late hours at night, early morning, during the day too, but no success. It has been more than 4 days now.

@svivekk just keep on checking every working day. They publish appointment dates all of a sudden during working days.

For me I was trying for 4 to 5 days and then on Monday or Tuesday of the week, many appointments dates appeared with multiple time slots.

No need to check at midnight. Just check every morning and you will get them soon.

@svivekk have you got the appointments, iam also facing the same issue.

@svivekk I am also facing the same issue. No appointment. Have you got the appointment ,

does any one got the appointment

I got appointment today from riyadh