Meeting foreign families

I am looking for homeschooling families , or off the grid lifestyle seeking people that we might come into a possible connection to exchange later on houses or work on projects or just do activities together with out kids and exchange information , this in tirana , for people interested or open to albanians who would be us , me and my little girl , anyone know any good platform to reach out or better anybody here ?

I am looking for homeschooling families , or off the grid lifestyle seeking people that we might come into a possible connection to exchange later on houses or work on projects or just do activities together with out kids and exchange information , this in tirana , for people interested or open to albanians who would be us , me and my little girl , anyone know any good platform to reach out or better anybody here ?
-@out of the blue

You can PM me. Are you currently in danger?

Hello Alice4186,

I think that you are misinterpreting the OP's post who is only looking for foreign families in Tirana.

Do you have any information that you can share with her? Information that can be useful?

Thanks in advance,

Yoginee

Expat.com team