New members of the Saint Lucia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Saint Lucia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Saint Lucia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien Hello!

I am Sandra, a 43 years old nurse and I live in Portugal.

I applied for a nursing position in the field of podiatry in Castries an, if I accept, I should start in July.It`s a life time oppoortunity, but I don`t know from where to start!I need some help about:-Legalization topics-Houses for rent-Schools (I have 3 kids, with 12, 10 and 5 years old)

Could you or someone give me some tips?

Next week I will talk with the employers, but I would like to start understand the lifestyle there.

My contact **********

Thank you for the help that you could give to me!

Sandra

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : Kindly share email addresses in private for your own safety. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Sandra,

Welcome to expat.com!

Have you ever been to St Lucia?

Concerning your questions, I invite you to start your own thread on the Saint Lucia forum. You can get more advice from expatriates there.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello!

No, I vsited other islands in the caribbesan, but I have never been in St Lucia .

I hope I can go in June, but first I need to orientate my life, to create the best conditions for us and our children.

I`ll take a look.

Thank you very much!

Sandra

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055916

Thanks!

Closed