Accountant in Turkey

Hello dears,

WARNING

As a result of one person asked too many questions, Forum Moderators have deleted previous thread.

Please jusk ask/write 1 one query. And please do not give any link about yourself or anyone.

HEY again everyone,

I've observed that many of you have difficulties to find a fluent English speaker, trust- worthy Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Turkey. 

I have a great CPA whom I highly recommend.

If you have any questions about Turkish Tax System, Turkish Labor Law, Investing  in Turkey, Start a Business in Turkey, Opening Bank Account etc I can give you My CPA's infos.

He helped me even opening my utilities, he is really awesome guy ☺️

Have a great day,
@janeusa78

If you need CPA? Call/text him.
If you want to ask just one question? Call/text him.
If you want monthly consultation? Call/text him.
If you have questions about Ikamet, Mukimlik Belgesi, Visa, Residence/Work Permit? Call/text him.

So for further questions, please send me DM or write on this thread and then I will send you his contact information. You can directly ask your detailed questions to him.

Best Regards,
Jane
@janeusa78 Jane i am so sory i am new in this forum and i m stresful again so much sory
i am indian i am in istanbul for 2 months wit my family
i want open little spice market when i go acountant he ask me for register my legal tax case seventeen hundreds and fiffty yes 1750 dollar i said it is to much then he said to me okay 1500 dollar i said it is still much he said 1250 dollar is last price i said it is still much he said get out and swear to me.
I am family man and want business i dont know turkish i dont know anyone
does acountant mentioned in here also help me? can somone give me his contact? i can give maximum 750 dollar
is he okay for that price? is he good man
@aadill Hi Aadil, I sent you DM.

He is the great CPA. I am pretty sure he will solve your problems.

Best Regards,
Jane
aadil salam brother. i am pakistani yes this cpa man is very good i suggest him. i found him here now his also my accountant. i am pakistani business man selling abayas. defintely go him he is  honest man his work is very good. inshallah everything wil happen good for you.
Hello,
I wanna tell my personal experience. Jane sent me DM, I texted the CPA on Whatsapp. We set a Skype meeting. Before meeting, I sent him 1.5 hour consulting fee.
Our meeting was really good. He answered all of my questions and more. After the meeting, he sent me Excel and Word document about the case.
When I'll come to Turkey after I check into my hotel room, he will be my first stop to visit.
-Kalonia.
Mrs Kalonia and Mr Abayaworld,

We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback.

Kind Regards,
Jane kindly asked me to write my review. I wrote before but that thread deleted. I am happy with my CPA, he is a nice-kind-hardworking guy.
I am American and have tried to find fluent English CPA - was hard -bc mostly they speak barely but he speaks very well. Not just that, he is really good at what he is doing.

His score is  👍👌👏
Hey everyone,

I was at my home-country -USA but I am back now. I replied all the DMs, please check your DMs.

Have a wonderful day,
Jane
Hi everyone,

You can ask me yes, literally everything about Turkey(especially tax, immigration visa, establishing a company)

Best wishes,
Jane
hi jane, jane is very hlepful to every one ,,, :) mashallah
@janeusa78  hi...
I want to work in Turkey can you tell me about
@janeusa78
Do you mean you're an American citizen living in Turkiye? I have some questions about Retirement Tax if I live in Turkiye. I am an American citizen living in Los Angeles. I don't plan to be a Turkiye Citizen. I love Turkiye and would love to live for a few years. Will my pension be Taxed if I plan to live in Turkiye?
Thank you
@Jimuddin I made some posts on pensions, and tax in general, if small I would say no concern, but if real resident and more then EUR 10 K per year something to think about,
Personally I am semi-retired (60) and I have asked sthat ensions to be dues at 60 (strange but I was entitled) to be delayed. However I expect to assess the situation at 65. Be careful I would say and check with an accountant or lawyer, as I understand bills can come in later (up to 3 years) and could be a nasty surprise.

As it stands I will leave Turkey when I am 65, but than again things can change.

Becoming a Turkish citizen is not on my agenda (it could impact my pensions from the EU massively)
Yes there are capital gains (please be careful) but as it stands on property it is gone (who knows how things will go).
The clear thing where I am worried about is increase of capital in TRY, paying tax on inflation?
As far a I know I do not have to pay on my FCY balances (even at zero). But I am careful (n TRY my capital increase every year)

Hi everyone,

I sent Direct Messages. Please look at your Messages.

Have a great day,

Hello Dears,

If you need CPA? Call/text him.

If you want to ask just one question? Call/text him.

If you want monthly consultation? Call/text him.

If you have questions about Ikamet, Mukimlik Belgesi, Visa, Residence/Work Permit? Call/text him.

So for further questions, please send me DM or write on this thread and then I will send you his contact information. You can directly ask your detailed questions to him.

Best Regards,

salaam people i am pakistani business man jane gave cpa's phone number i contacted him. he is really good acountant he knows accounting and turkish laws  and his english is very good. he is very kind man. his clients are mostly americans,brits,pakistanis indians and afrikans.so he is very respectful to other culture and understands difficulties being foreigner on Turkey. i recommend him every business man.

jane could you write down cpa's number please?

Mr Aadill,

Due to Forum Rules, I cannot write down the CPA's number. Please check your Private Messages.

Jane

jane you keep say private message i dunt know private message where is it i am old indian busines man i dunt understand technolojy very much sorry for that

Mr Aadill,

Please click on the Message Icon. Then you will able to see Messages.

Have a great day,

salaam indian brother i am pakistani business man in istanbul.which city are you

@janeusa78

Yes sir my number is ***

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Phone number
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@aadill you send me mag ***speak handi oka

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Phone number
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Mr Jamshaid,

Due to Forum Rules, you cannot write down your private infos on the thread. Please delete your phone number and please check your Private Message.

Best Regards,

Hello everyone,

Please note that for security reasons, phone numbers were removed from this thread.

Kindly please avoid sharing your contact details on a public forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@janeusa78 please send me contact number for him

Hi Seharfatima,

Do you want to establish your company or are you looking for a job?  As understood, you are searching a job in this situation the CPA cannot help you. But if you want to establish your company or if you have questions about tax/mukimlik etc then he can assist you.

Best Regards,

Jane

@janeusa78

Hello, would you please connect me with your CPA in Turkiye. Thank you

@janeusa78 hello jane , can you give me his information please

@faraz38 Hello and welcome,

Please nte that it's been a while since that member last posted. How can we help you ?

Regards

Bhavna

Hello Jane,

My name is Karram and I am from Canada living in Alanya, Turkey and I would very much like to contact this accountant you are mentioning as I am trying to start a business in Turkey and my current accountant does not speak any English and I am having difficulty communicating very important matters with him...

Hi. My attorney is fluent in English since she trained in the UK. She helps in registering businesses while keeping full requirements of immigration laws. When did you move from Canada? and where were you in Canada? perhaps we may have met. TC

I moved to Alanya in October of 2021 and I am from Montreal and currently living there only part time now but trying to make the full move to Turkey... I also lived 8 years in Kelowna, British Columbia and had a event business there called LMNO Production.

Where abouts are you from or live?

@janeusa78

Hi

Please send the details contact info for CPA

Moderator please close this thread. (as per replies far too many interested people to sell)

People can find their accountants themself via internet

Hello indeed,

Please find professionals in the Turkey business directory. You may also recommend professionals in the Same section.

Regards

Bhavna

[Topic closed]

Closed