Looking for a job

I am looking for a job opportunity, according to
my ability and my experience,  I have a more than 10 years experience in fine dinning
multinational restaurants chains in U.A.E and Oman

Currently live in Srilanka ,

If someone interested please contact me on Whatsapp ***

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Welcome to the forum.  :)

Why not try a Google search. You can also place your CV in the jobs section at the top of this page.
Also check out the Bucharest Guide located under Discover at the top of this page.

Thanks a lot.

It's great to hear that you're looking for new job opportunities based on your experience in fine dining restaurants. With over 10 years of experience in multinational restaurant chains in the U.A.E. and Oman, you must have a wealth of skills and knowledge to offer.

It's great to hear that you're looking for new job opportunities based on your experience in fine dining restaurants. With over 10 years of experience in multinational restaurant chains in the U.A.E. and Oman, you must have a wealth of skills and knowledge to offer.

-@JCBayley

Also...living in Sri Lanka adds a unique aspect to your background, and I'm sure there are employers who would value your experience. While I can't offer you a job directly, I suggest checking out [link moderated]. They might have resources or job listings that align with your skills and interests.

Best of luck with your job search, and I hope you find a fulfilling opportunity soon!