Cheapest insurance offers for DMCC employees?

Hey

We are a family of 3 and making a company in DMCC (Free Zone JLT), and for the residency, we are required to have health insurance.

First 6 months or so we won't be living regularly in Dubai, and we will be going and coming every now and then but we need to do the residency and Emirates ID for the bank accounts and other procedures. so I won't really use the health insurance in UAE for the first 6-9 months that's why I am looking for the cheapest plan.

So any recommendations? I just need the basic insurance that would work for the residency, and when I will be permanently moving to Dubai later in 2020 I will be changing the plan for a better insurance policy.

In Dubai, Oman Insurance Company is a superior option for group health insurance. They do an excellent job with the service they give. The following are the key advantages:

A complete set of features that can be mixed and matched to create a custom group health insurance plan to fit the needs of any business.
In terms of benefits and insurance, some plans go above and beyond the Thiqa insurance system for UAE nationals.
There are special packages based on different Emirates, with a variety of extra benefits to select from.