Marrying Morocan police

Hello. My name is aneesa.

My fiance and I are getting married in Morocco.  I live in the US and he lives in Morocco.I want to know what sort of document i need  To bring with me to Morocco. Is it allowed to marry a Moroccan police if your foreigner. Does he need any document from the police department  Before  We get married. Please somebody help me. Thank you.

Hello. My name is aneesa.

My fiance and I are getting married in Morocco.  What sort paper i need.

I suggest that your fiance could find out about paperwork. You should also contact the US Embassy in Morocco.
Again, your fiance should be able to find out if the two of you can marry.

I can't imagine there is any law against marrying a policeman – assuming all other requirements are fulfilled. This is more a question for the Moroccan authorities, something one would assume your fiancé could find out. You will need a passport and a copy of it and probably a blood test. You will undoubtedly need a document from the US authorities concerning your marital status; basically saying you are unmarried. The American State department does NOT actually issue such a document per se like many other countries do. What you have to do is to go to a US consulate in Morocco and sign an affidavit that you are not married. They then give you a certified copy. If you were married before you need to have official documentation of a divorce.
Here are some links that give more information about the whole subject.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel … broad.htmlhttp://apostille-legalization.com/marriage.html

@GuestPoster1004

hi am not sure if you still active on this website. i have the same question about marrying Moroccan police officer.

please let me know how did it go.

whether following the normal procedure of embassy n ministry of foreign affairs and court were enough.

or he needed additional checks for you for his work

@maali19

Hello, sorry but he is no longer on the forum!

I suggest you open a new thread on the forum to seek advice from active members.

All the best

Bhavna