Unpaid credit card

Pls help me! I exit Saudi last March, with unclosed Riyadh bank credit card. Now, I tried to use it here in the Philippines becaUse I really badly needed a credit card that time and it still working,  now I've got credit amounting less than 1200sr. I was hired with new employer and probably going back within this yr. I'm afraid they will arrest me in the immigration and be deported. Im willing to pay that amount, I still have dollars and 500riyals with me but I dont know how to pay it here in Phil. I forgot my log in details in Riyadhbank online. Are they going to arrest me?  Even the amount is only less than 1200sr?. Pls help..

Do your Credit card still working ? I mean is it working in ATM Machine ?

Any way there no way to arrest you dont worry  ! but sometimes they will put your name under ( ban from travel ) in Saudi Arabia .

So , you will be fine but you won't get out of Saudi Arabia until you Seattle the payment .

Good luck.

So I cannot go back to Saudi Arabia now? I used my Riyadh Bank Credit card here in the Philippines. I think it is still working because sometimes I am receiving email of updare in my credit card. How could I pay and close my credi card then here in the philippines?

OF COURSE You can back to Saudi Arabia ! they won't take any bad action ! but what I meant later when you arrive Saudi Arabia you can't travel until you settle the payment to them .

Email your bank customer service department with your details they should be able to assist.

Email your bank customer service department with your details they should be able to assist.

But Meryem I think the bank will not tell her if she is in trouble or not they only want to have their money.

Yah as somer omak said...you do not have any problem in getting in the country. You could still come back without a glitch, however as also mentioned you can not leave the country again without settling the amount.

So as you said you already have the money. Do come, and once you are in country go settle the amount ASAP and you did be able to sleep well.

Yes that is my plan right now. Or if my firend will go for vation here in the Phil maybe I will her the money and she will pay for me there in Saudi

No need to worry since the card/account is still active. There are options which you can do: (1) ask your friends in KSA to deposit/bank transfer your desired amount to your credit card account then you can pay in Php thru their families in the Philippines; or, (2) wait till you are back in KSA then visit Riyad Bank for the arranged settlement of your account. Btw, your account will automatically be closed once your Iqama expired. PS: Stop using your card to prevent higher amount to settle as it will incurred profit charges. Good luck.

I am going to vocation June I have unpaid bill of stc WiFi can I go without paid bill

Javed akhtar0786 wrote:

I am going to vocation June I have unpaid bill of stc WiFi can I go without paid bill

Of course, you can have your vacation. But is it too big amount for you not to settle? You can enjoy more during your vacation if you have peace of mind (no unpaid bills, etc.) but then again, you can take your vacation once you have your exit/reentry visa with you. :)

Please someone reply on my post

Kabby34 wrote:

Please someone reply on my post

What did you post and where is it?

Hello all!

Please guide me.

I worked in saudia for three years and I left my company 2 years back I am settled in UAE now I'm planning to travel back for umrah now the issue is I am having a debt of nearly 15000 saudi riyal that I couldn't pay off. This time I'm traveling with my husband who is not known about this debt I have full niyah to return it back to bank as I used my credit card and exceeded the limit for my wedding purpose. Now I'm traveling back after two days on new visa, which is tourist New passport on my husband name I'm so so scared will they catch my and put me in jail? Or I'll be set free of course I know I should return the money back instead of going for umrah my niyaat is there and I'm saving money to return it back to bank kindly guide me I am so so scared What are the chances that I won't get humiliate on airport my husband is innocent he don't know anything about it so I don't want him to face any trouble cause of me please give me first hand info

Kabby ,

The best thing you have to do is to communicate with The Saudi Embassy and tell them about your case  , but probably they won't be able to give you quick feedback ..it may takes 1 week  , in addition , they may help you how to do.

But let me be honest as I replied to some above.. They won't catch you or humiliate you .. but they " may not " let you travel outside of Saudi Arabia until you settle the payment , that of course if the bank did take the action against your case ..

And you have to put into consideration , you are coming as Umrah visa so they may limit your moves in Airport when you decide to leave Saudi Arabia .. The best of the best thing you do is you have " once you come to Saudi Arabia " is to go to the bank and settle the payments and ask them to proceed to remove " travel ban " from the system.. it may takes weeks..

My quick advise : If I were you , I've to inform my partner about this ..because he also can not travel out of Saudi until you finish your case.

i just want to ask something..
i have unpaid credit card bills of 20000sr..im planning to go for vacation on May..will they allow me to leave Saudi?..

Assalam u alaikum ....

Can u help me? I am going on a final exit from ksa...i have unpaid credit card balance and i have to leave cause they hired someone else on my job position a saudi and thus ended my services. So i have no option but to leave. Please help me ? Im going on final exit and i have family with me.

muslimah2020 wrote:

Assalam u alaikum ....

Can u help me? I am going on a final exit from ksa...i have unpaid credit card balance and i have to leave cause they hired someone else on my job position a saudi and thus ended my services. So i have no option but to leave. Please help me ? Im going on final exit and i have family with me.

Good option is to go speak with the bank and cut some sort of deal of payment with them or you won't be able to leave the kingdom.

Hi
Did u reach your  home country safely?

Hi nurse28, did u managed to go for vacation even if you had unpaid credit cards before? Please reply..
Same case with you!

Hi there im also expat in saudi arabia. i have credit card from Samba Bank with outstanding balance of 7,857 SAR. Last 2018 i went to vacation in the Philippines and cant return to Saudi Arabia due to some problems. I always received email from bilkish company an Collecting Agency  based in UAE. They are keep sending me email and i replied to them just wait for some time and i will pay my debts. Also they have office in the Philippines they will do research were is your location and they will do anything just to pay the amount that you need to pay. Even your social media account they will track down all your frends and they will send message telling that you have outstanding loan from saudi arabia. I tried to email and call my bank in saudi arabia but they are not answering my emails and call.  Luckily i have frend in saudi arabia and i send money and my frend come to Samba Branch to pay the amount. Then this Collecting Agency promise me to give Bank Clearance after i paid my Debt but until now they didn't sent any Bank Clearance. Trying to email them from time to time but no response.

Hello Dear,

have you received any update for your unpaid credit Card Balance. because i have also same issue, which i need to pay 5000 SAR, so i am also afraid maybe they catch me on immigration counter. so please tell me on my email

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Assalamualikum wr wb,

I saw your Post here, due to unpaid credit Card balance. then after that can you easily enter saudia Arabia or what. please give me update and have you perform Umrah well with your husband....

please reply me..if i didn't reply you here pls email on on my gmail. ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please don't post contact details on the open forums.

why bro

Syed ather wrote:

why bro

Mostly scammers, but also sex pests and a wide variety of other undesirables.
Scammers go for everyone, but sex pests generally aim for women. However, some years ago, I had a gay one after me using the PM system.

Once they get your personal details, you'll understand why expat.com doesn't allow contact information on the open forums.

ok bro, thanks you. do u have any idea about credit card issue

Sir what if you ask the bank agent to pay the full amount of your credit balance from your account because your bank account has a money that can cover the remaining balance from the credit card. And the bank said successfully paid. 
Because your already in manila and you cannot access the phone and online banking because it was already deactivated once you leave saudi arabia the only communication tru the bank via customer care email.

If going back to saudi the immigration with hold or deported me?

Im still communicating to the bank if i still have remaining balances and i still have money stall from my account.

Please enlighten me

I was leave Saudi 4 years back with an unpaid credit card balance, if I have the plan to go same company again, they will arrest me,

Hello,
I had unpaid SAAB credit card and left the country 5 years ago, I paid the credit card with agreed settlement 3 years ago and I received "Negotiated Settlement Certificate ". I can I go back to saudi arabia? Will i be labeled black list.
Please help with your replay

if it is small amount you can travel , i was also same situation and now come back to saudi arabia without any problem

brother what was your issue i used also credit card

@razakkta5464 hi. I hav an outstanding bal to pay around 3400 riyal, and I am going on final exit. Can I be held at saudi airport immigration? I plan to pay it once I arrive in my country thru my friend in KSA. I hav less money left because I resigned, I paid my own ticket and paid the employer, as well, for their iqama&work permit fees they paid for me.

Also, can I still use my credit card after I settle the bill everywhere outside Saudi? My iqama expiry Jan 2023, and credit card March 2025. This CC is linked with my salary debit card of my current employer. Some say, once we go exit, all be auto blocked. Would that mean, I could not use anymore my credit card after final exit? Pls reply, ASAP.

Hi everyone, I'm new here. My inquiry is my unpaid credit card in HSBC Bahrain and I'm now here in Saudi Arabia. My debt had been since 12 years now. After a year of bombardments from debut collectors, it stopped. Will I still be at risk here in KSA?

THANKS FOR THE FUTUTE RESPONSE.

@somer omak

Dear Sir,

Good day,

I will be exit this February 2023, I have outstanding balance in my credit card, I would like to ask if I will be hold in immigration?

@somer omak
Dear Sir,

Good day,

I will be exit this February 2023, I have outstanding balance in my credit card, I would like to ask if I will be hold in immigration?
-@Lorraine Zablan

Per announcement of Jawazat, you cannot be issued Final Exit visa if you have outstanding obligation in any financial institutions.

I have  acredit card balance 8 years ago with SAMBA and paying it in monthly basis. I did some bulk payment to reduce the duration. Then SAMBA and NCB  merge, I went to SAMBA  to know how much my remaining balance but they told me my file was clear and done. During my vacation 3 months back, i deposited a certain amount on my NCB acct but when i came back from vacation and widraw the money the balance is zero. I was surprised and ask my self why? then that was the time I recvd monthly sms from NCB that i have to pay a certain amount... But i dont have any credit issues from NCB. there is no deduction for 7 years in my payroll acct in ncb. Now the problem is they are telling me that i have credit from them. i told them that was already settle since then. but the issue is i dont have file now from the previous bank. Now I rcvd a message that if i will not settle the amount  they will refer the claims  to the judicial authorities.

@Lorraine Zablan r u home already safely even with outstanding balance? not hold in the immigration?

@everyone

I jave more then 100k SAR credit card unpaid from last 5 years with NCB bank in Saudi Arabia.

I came to my home country on vacation and couldnt go back due to may parents health and then COVID and lost parents etc, so much went on that no proper exit I could take nor paid the card.

I am planning to go back to Saudi Arabia or UAE atleast , question is what ll happen at immigration in both countries if card is still unpaid.

Incase i need to pay, will I need to pay the profit on it too or only the actual loan amount?