Japanese 22 yo,Looking for Friends in BKK!!!:)

(moderated: message deleted as requested by the initiator)

wow, very interesting such a young girl who travels and is now living in another country. Seems you are  a brave woman. JW

Welcome  to Bangkok . yeh we can be friends ,  I am from India & I have travel Business in Bangkok . Thanks

Hi,

I am french and I am doing an internship in the US, in Miami Beach. From mid June to September I will be in Bangkok to do an internship! I am looking for people to travel and enjoy Bangkok so if you are in Bangkok at the same time contact me!!

rhiaka, How long do you stay in Bangkok?

rhiaka wrote:

Hi everyone,
I am 22 years old Japanese, just moved to Bangkok!
This is my third time to visit thailand, but this is my first time to live here for a long time!
I work in a Japanese company near BKK. but I dont know many ppl except for my colleagues.
So thats why I am here, to look for new friends:)

I have been to many countries and i really enjoy meeting new ppl and learning new cultures and languages! I am sociable and talkative, so feel freely to send me messages!:)

Hi,

I live in Chiang Mai, if you want to go in north for few days or more, don t hestate to contact me.
I am french and I can show you many good places here if you want.

See you later :)

harrykamboj wrote:

Welcome  to Bangkok . yeh we can be friends ,  I am from India & I have travel Business in Bangkok . Thanks

wow, I am from Miami Beach, but I am in Hong Kong. JW

It was great to see everyone yesterday evening :D

Hi,
I'm Prang and I'm local Thai. No, I'm not an expat yet but would like to be someday if I had a chance. Anyway, if you want any local advise, you can msg me. I'm working around Silom area.

:)
Prang

Welcome on board Prang ;)

(message deleted)

Good to meet loads of people last night - had fun!

Will have to get something arranged again soon!

ok great so see u very soon :)

Sawaddee Rhiaka, glad to meet you too...

Hi,

Welcome to bangkok. I have a best friend from Japan too. Hope to meet you once maybe with my japanese friend if you are interested.

Have a nice day!

Nann

Hello there !

It seems you have travelling all around the world.
You're a lucky one ;-)

Good luck on your new life here.

Btw: I went to Odense and thought the weather was great ! Yes i'm used to cold and rainy weather haha

Have a nice day !

yo, japanese girl. welcome to bangkok. i went to japan twice. once to tokyo. and last time to kansai area: osaka, kyoto, kobe. very nice. where were you in japan? love to talk about my trips to japan. and the cultural different i had experienced. have a lot to share.

btw, i'm thai.

jay

Meanwhile Rhiaka does not live in Bangkok anymore, she moved to Chonburi for work, but she comes to BKK regularly

HI. WATASHIWA CHANASNAN DESU.  THAI JIN DESU.  SAWASDEE KRUP. Well come to Bangkok I am 25 yrs. I can speak a little Jp.  This is my msn and facebook pla_chanasnan@hotmail.com  SAYONARA.

Hey!! Glad if i have any chane to be ur friend,i fall in love with ur country,anyway if looking new friend and hang out or join sport together just mail to ultra_yong@hotmail.com

Hi Rhiaka
Call me Noom, im this guy., nice to know you na.. i'm now working in JAN company.May be we can make friend and share Thai life. You can chat me at Kinetic000@hotmail.com, C ya.

hi and welcome!

young man from madagascar. I have some business in thai so I am here already for a while. Almost free all the time I will appreciate to see you!

we can talk on msn ?

Hi cannn,

could you please present yourself first ? It would be nice

Hello everyone here ^^ Im 22 years old too
This is Patcha ! NIce to meet u all...
im here to make friends...
i have been to some countries...Japan for 1 year....Turkey for 2 weeks and Vietnam for 1 week...
i hope we can be good friends ^^
this is my msn ***

i just back from Tokyo , Takayama, Kanasawa for 2 weeks, really appreciated and excited.

Where did u from in Japan?

I used to work in Japaness company closely bangkok same as you.

u can reply message to me, then we can talk more and more ........

Hi nice to meet you I like in bangkok I can show you around in bangkok if you like.

Hope to see you soon

@rhiaka hi my name is bill.

@danuphono

This is an old (2014) inactive thread.

@rhiaka hi I am in Bangkok 15th June for a week would like to met you if possible over a nice dinner joey from Australia

Hello freespool91964,

Welcome to the forum!

Kindly note that rhiaka is no longer active.

If you are looking to interact with other members, feel free to introduce yourself on the thread New members of the Thailand forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed