Migrate to Lithuania

Hi,

I would like to know about how to migrate to Lithuania and on what basis I can get residence permit.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi

It is not as easy as it used to be. In the past, you just need to start up a company and you would get a residency permit. Now, if you apply based on a company, you need to hire 3 full time employees.  There is also the chance to do it based on being a european blue card, in which case you can claim that you are a highly qualified individual. In this case you need to have a diploma showing a higher education and your company needs to pay you a higher salary. I do not know alot about the european blue card, but it is something I suggest to research or ask a lawyer about.

Hi,

I've heard that now you only have to hire one Lithuanian to get a residence permit, is that true? Does anybody know some good lawyers who could consult on this? It's already quite stressful moving to another country, and worrying about legal stuff and taxes just doesn't help!

Hi Diana:

I sent you a PM. Check your mail.

Gene

Hi ExpatInVilnius,

Thank you for the support!

This forum is quite empty and unfortunately I didn't find a lot of information so I thought it might be useful to share some tips for enterpreneurs like myself, maybe it will help somebody in the future :)

I have done tons of research and found this website  bizbon.com and their lawyers are gonna register a business for me quite quickly, which is what I was looking for. I hope all goes well.

Wishes!

Can I ask how much they are charging you for their services?

Sent you  a PM  :heart:

Let us know how you get on with your company registration.

Hi!

It's been successfully registered and I'm super happy now. Wish me luck!

Good Day,

Can you please share your experience and contact details for the reputed law firms as I am also interested to migrate there.

Your feedback in this regards will be highly appreciated

thank you in advance

Hi Diana ,

Can you share some details i m looking to open up a company in Vilnius can you pm me the details

Thanks

Hi Diana !
I hope you must have registered your co by now. Please share your experience and may I ask what you are doing please?
Regards
Aman