Loading Teeveeing onto amazon tv firestick.

Hi, Like many of you we subscribed to TVMucho for a few years until they were taken over by Teeveeing. I can no longer connect to Teeveeing through TVMucho so I need to download the Teeveeing app onto my amazon firestick. I cant seem to download google play store and amazon store dont support Teeveeing. Has anyone dowloaded the Teeveeing app onto the firestick and if so may I trouble you to detail how you did it please. TIA

Hi, Like many of you we subscribed to TVMucho for a few years until they were taken over by Teeveeing. I can no longer connect to Teeveeing through TVMucho so I need to download the Teeveeing app onto my amazon firestick. I cant seem to download google play store and amazon store dont support Teeveeing. Has anyone dowloaded the Teeveeing app onto the firestick and if so may I trouble you to detail how you did it please. TIA

-@letmespain

TVMucho was closed down due to copyright issues, it wasn't taken over.

According to their website (Teeveeing) it's coming soon the download for

Google Chromecast, Miracast, Apple Airplay, Amazon Fire TV Cube, Amazon Fire TV Stick or Android TV box.

I would go with an IPTV instead.

Hi SimCity, many thanks for that. We dont watch much tv, perhaps the news and Yesterday. I download a great mant films and tv series. My two concerns about IPTV is the cost and whether it will be "pulled" at any time due to being illegal. I pay bout €100 per year for teeveeing and I am happy with that. Wont an IPTV cost considerably more and be loaded with stuff we simply dont need. I wonder whether you are able to reco a guy who Might help with an IPTV. Many thanks again.

hi SimCity, many thanks for the message. I have made contact. I cant seem to find out how to PM you in reply, hence this message. Thanks again for your help.

@letmespain We have the same problem. Apparently it can be sideloaded via an android phone - which we don't have. Am now watching via the internet (amazon silk) on the TV. Its a bit clumsy, but it works.