Cigarettes

Price is still fine and I suppose shops will also get something from that.

However I am told that I can not purchase 30 sleeves one time (I smoke 3 packages per day),

My legs are not as good as they were (I do not intend to go to supermarket to buy a few packages per day (max 2 in A 101).

I am not a smuggler, I just smoke a lot.

I hope Turkey will not be a communist state.

Please refrain from comments that smoking is not healthy or even bad (I know)

Just checked for you. No communist run countries have blanket smoking bans.

You have to pray Turkey will not end up like the UK or The Netherlands.

I am Dutch and I lived in the UK for a few years.

I recall (when the UK was part of the EU) I went to Luxembourg for chess and job with my car. I bought 1000 packages of cigarettes and 100 bottles of wine (it was fine if it was for personal use, still I was a bit worried, but it was fine). But 1000 for own use, difficult to convince customs to believe.

Having said that they have to look at my fingers to get some indication.

Still in both countries you can buy as much as you want, if it is capped this is not good I think.

Indeed no smoking bans in communist (??) countries (I wonder myself do they exist (Cuba, North Korea)), but rarely people will buy 300 packages I think. I am most upset and controlled I can not buy what I want.

@cdw057

Hi, I wonder how do you manage your time to smoke 3 packages per day? I want to drink 8_10 glasses of water everyday to properly hydrate myself and sometimes I cannot make it :)

@ema99 Perhaps I am a miracle, but three packages of Marlbore (Red) and half a litre of whisky per day is my lmit. Of course my  wife forces me to eat as well (and somtimes to go to hairdresser as well)

Having said that I am still alive (even smoking/drinking) being 60+ (too far above, but another matter)