Business Partners / Investors?

I've been looking at various properties throughout CR and would love to make a simple partnership with another party in this endeavor, whether local or expatriate.  Although I love the idea of a rural setting, I've also been looking at small units in more urban areas. Among other ideas, I've looked at smaller duplexes and such. I imagine a situation like this could be conducive to a residual stream of income, whether through airbnb or longer term arrangements. I have an extensive background property management and maintenance in the US, as well as being a certified home inspector. The benefit would be that each partner could have access to one of the units at various times of the year. Not prepared for any huge investment, but perhaps something under $100K could work. If interested in any further discussion, let me know!

@nkemmis1

Hello and welcome !

We have a dedicated section for members to post any advert related to business partners. Feel free to create an ad in the classifieds. Under the testimonies section, find Business partners : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/ce … a/add.html

All the best

Bhavna

@nkemmis1

hi, my name is Alfonso Ruiz, and im an entrepreneur looking for partners for a project you may find interesting.

It is pretty stupid getting involved with anyone looking for 'Business Partners/Investors'for Costa Rica....Because of the obvious !

@Bhavna Got it, Thanks!

@edwinemora I beg to differ.

Hello everyone,

Please note that some posts were removed from this thread. I invite members to remain courteous towards each other while sharing their opinion.

Regards

Bhavna

The OP says he's a long term player. That means he might well be well and truly ready for the many sharks he will likely encounter.

To be brutally honest, discussion forums are potentially problematic as scam artists commonly flock to them.

@nkemmis1

come down and bottle the delicious water and import it to north america... if people will buy Fiji water, or Evian, they'll buy Agua Pura Vida... it is delicious... and CR is closer than Fiji and the French Alps.    Just an idea.