Ausbildung contract

Hello,

I am suresh from India. I have selected for ausbildung in germany. My employer told that Ausbildung always starts every year august. I have asked him the possibility of joining earlier around April. Employer is okay to proceed and he said he will give work contract from April 1 to July 31st  with salary same as ausbildung salary. and he said he will give Ausbildung contract from 1st august till 3 years. So my question is it possible to apply for  visa with both contracts and get approval of visa from april 1 till ausbildung end i.e  4 months work contact+ 3 years ausbildung ? or suggest me what can be done to join the company earlier?

The reason for an apprenticeship always starting in the same months is the beginning of the school year of the vocational schools, which provide the theoretical part of the training. Starting earler, as you propose, does not mean you will finish earlier - it will just take longer!

If the additional months upfront are seen as part of the subsequent apprenticeship, you can get an apprenticeship visa for the whole duration.

But if not, you'd need a work visa - which you will probably not get, given that apprentices are paid far below market salaries and are not seen as regular employees.

Why don't you instead come first on a language visa and improve your German?

Hello,
I am suresh from India. I have selected for ausbildung in germany. My employer told that Ausbildung always starts every year august. I have asked him the possibility of joining earlier around April. Employer is okay to proceed and he said he will give work contract from April 1 to July 31st  with salary same as ausbildung salary. and he said he will give Ausbildung contract from 1st august till 3 years. So my question is it possible to apply for  visa with both contracts and get approval of visa from april 1 till ausbildung end i.e  4 months work contact+ 3 years ausbildung ? or suggest me what can be done to join the company earlier?

-@Suresh Kumar49

An Ausbilding is a vocational training or apprenticeship. Not the same as a job. One cannot do a normal job and an Ausbildung. Only work directly associated with the training is allowed. One does not get a visa for 3 or 4 years for such a thing. I think one has to renew the visa each year and one's status will be controlled if they are actually attending the program rather than illegally working somewhere. And I don't understand the claimed situation; one usually does an Ausbildung and then finds a qualified job. Never heard of an employer sending a worker to Germany for an Ausbildung or paying them while they attend. Further education of employees fits to some fields, for short programs, not the basic education taking 3 or 4 years. Sounds strange.

@beppi Thank you for the reply.

As you mentioned, obtaining a work permit is not feasible due to the low salary.

Instead of work permit can i apply for Internship visa and ask employer for internship contract with the same salary we agreed upon for the Ausbildung for 4 months.

Would it be possible for me to apply for an internship visa upfront for four months?

Could I then convert it to an Ausbildung visa in Germany after four months with the same employer?

Employer is willing to provide me one contract for four months as i have requested for early entry to work there as intern till then Ausbildung contract starts and then i continue with same employer with ausbildung contract thereafter.

That is possible?

@Suresh Kumar49 Sorry, I don't know. Ask the embassy, or the Ausänderamt at the location of the employer.