New members of the Romania forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Romania forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Romania if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien sir I want to move Romania

My profession is chef (cook)

I have +7 years experience as a pastry/bakery chef at five star hotels and catering company

@mehbubrana675

hello and welcome

For jobseekers, we have a dedicated section where you can create your CV : Jobs in Romania.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna hi ma'am

I want job in Romania

How I get work permit?

@mehbubrana675

You need to find an employer.

Google search for opportunities and apply.

You will find more info in the following article : Finding a job and working in Romania

Regards

Bhavna

hello,

I am new on the expat site..

but I have been living and  working  here already for many years..

after 4y in Prag and 3y in Slovakia.

Regards

Jean

Hello jcmouyrin,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

That sounds great! Now, you are interested in embarking on a new adventure in Romania?

Share more details about what you are seeking here so that we can better assist you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Julien, yes  SIr or medam , i wanted to go theres , But how came i go there . talk me i can prepair my Ducoments

@Julien, yes  SIr or medam , i wanted to go theres , But how came i go there . talk me i can prepair my Ducoments

-@Mizanur Rhaman

You need to find a company willing to employ you and you will probably need to speak the local language which is Romanian.

@Julien dear hi my name is Hiluf Asgedom weldehiwet I have Master by projects management and also degree by civil engineering from debremarkos and also I have work experience 8 year's by site engineering and building control officers in addis ketema sub city building permits and control office

@Julien dear hi my name is Hiluf Asgedom weldehiwet I have Master by projects management and also degree by civil engineering from debremarkos and also I have work experience 8 year's by site engineering and building control officers in addis ketema sub city building permits and control office

-@whiluf

Very nice, but have you read any of the previous comments?

@Julien  Hi, I'm George, a professional caricaturist for 33 years in the UK and then I fell in love with a Romanian artist in 2022. We were married last year in Bucharest but thanks to Brexit I could not bring my new wife to the UK and so I up-sticks and moved to Romania, after obtaining my 5 year Permis de Sedere. As I have two dogs, this meant driving them across Europe, with a trailer and a few belongings, to resettle in a block of flats in the city centre.

Together we have overcome many, many hurdles (and still battling today) but are busy building our new lives together, rebuilding my business, with my new apprentice and learning a new language.

If you are interested, our new site is *** and I'm know on socials as @spotongeorge. If you need some party entertainment, drop us a line or if you have questions about mixed marriages (RO/UK), Romanian Visas, crossing borders or setting up a business here, I'm happy to share my experiences.

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : Promoting own website is not allowed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Good morning! My name is lilian I want to make enquiries how my boyfriend in romania Can invite me for a visit. If the visa is approved Can it be deliver through DHL because there is no Romania embassy in Cameroon . How long is the visa process

@jawad

hi all hope all is well, i am planning to move to Romania soon i am working as warehouse supervisor right now

@jawad

hi all,

hope all is well, i m planning to move to romania soon.

@Muhammad.obaid ullah

No one here can help you get a visa, we can only give advise. You will need to find a job and then the employer will apply on your behalf for a visa.

You will also need to speak the language which is Romanian.

Good luck

Hello!

Hello Gunter4,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Would you mind telling us more about you and your plans?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

I want to come Romania how to process

@shaikvali934

For what purpose do you want to come to Romania ?

Have you read the Living in Romania guide for expats?

Regards

Bhavna