Changing Job from UAE to Qatar with Hepatitis-C antibodies

Currently I am working as an Engineer in UAE. Although, I do not have an active Hepatitis-C infection (that is confirmed via RNA PCR test), HCV antibodies are present in my blood. I see many potential job opportunities in Qatar but am reluctant to move to Qatar because of these Hepatitis-C antibodies. Some people say that for visa medical, Hepatitis test is only done for food handlers, medical professionals, nursery teachers, barbers etc. Can someone confirm this information? Will I be able to pass the visa medical if I decide to move to Qatar or I should forget about my Qatar dream and focus only on my job in UAE? Any insights will be of great use.

I am not up to speed with the latest changes (if any) in Qatar but what I know from sometime ago is simply: UAE is the only country in the GCC that will allow work visa for Hep C.   Everyone else will do an antibody test and then deport you.   So my advice, unless you know for a fact that Qatar is relaxed on this, don't leave or explore job options for anywhere in the GCC, other than the UAE.

@XTang, thanks. Your feedback is much appreciated...

I have antibodies for HCV and not active infection, i received an offer for a job in the UAE as per your post, is it possible they approve a visa for a company for admin tasks?

I have answered this before - scroll up.