Where do you live? What do you like about it?

Good day. I would love to hear about your experiences and what you like about what area of the Algarve do you live? I am looking to a visit to the Tavira area next fall. Tavira  seems to be the area of best prices? But would love to hear from you. Looking for a place to rent and learn about the people and tour the Local communities.

Hello Lynda,Tavira is often considered a more tranquil and less touristy option compared to other towns in the Algarve. This could be why you're finding better prices there. Tavira offers a mix of traditional Portuguese culture and modern amenities, making it an ideal place for those looking to immerse themselves in the local way of life. This are the main reasons why i like the town. As for renting a place, there are various options ranging from apartments to villas. Websites like Airbnb, Booking.com, or local real estate agencies could provide listings tailored to your needs.Exploring local communities in Tavira can be a delightful experience. You can visit historical sites, enjoy the local cuisine in family-run restaurants, or take part in community events. Walking tours can be a great way to learn about the area's history and culture. Wish you a nice stay in AlgarveNP