Looking for a brilliant adventure in Ireland

Hello everyone, my name is Matt and I have just completed my undergraduate B.A. degree majoring in Psychology and Criminology. I live in Cape Town, South Africa right now and am looking for a brilliant adventure in Ireland. I am looking to find a job and will eventually (once I have found a job) need to find housing too. Any advice for the former would be very much appreciated.

Hello and welcome on board Matt !

Please note that I have created a new thread from your post on the Ireland forum so that members can guide you.

Till you receive some feedback, I would suggest that you read the articles of the Living in Ireland guide for expats

Regards

Bhavna

Hello everyone, my name is Matt and I have just completed my undergraduate B.A. degree majoring in Psychology and Criminology. I live in Cape Town, South Africa right now and am looking for a brilliant adventure in Ireland. I am looking to find a job and will eventually (once I have found a job) need to find housing too. Any advice for the former would be very much appreciated.         -@Matt Stenvert

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

In addition to the advice provided by Bhavna, I'd recommend you start by looking at (or speaking to) the Irish Government Citizens Information Department; they have a website and you can get to it by following this link.

In addition, the Irish Government have an Immigration Service that also has a website; you can access that by following this link.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team