“EEC-B FEE

Just curious if any PR 13a holders have exited MNL recently in regards to what they paid for the

“ECC-B” fee ?

Just curious if any PR 13a holders have exited MNL recently in regards to what they paid for the “ECC-B” fee ?        -@vehicross100

I am not 13a but visitor visa  and my last ECC was 500 Pesos @ immigration. The bull was fingerprints  in ink and a photo. Even though they already have. 15/20 minutes walk out. That was ECC A.

Cheers, Steve.

@vehicross100 Hi, I got the 13a and the standard fee is 2.880 PHP. This is for the ECC, the RP as well as for the unavoidable 500 PHP Express fee.

The immigration says that you can get it at the airport, however, this did not work for me. So I had to go to Intramuros Main Office to get it there.

On the ECCa my total fee was 500 Pesos after 35 months here. T ECCb they are taking you to the cleaners given your prices Andy.

Cheers, Steve.

Andy

This is just a week trip to Thailand so plan on getting at MNL Airport, if you dont mind me asking you why it didnt work out for you to receive at Airport, can you please elaborate so myself and others dont make  a mistake ?

Correct the “B” is much more Expensive then the  “A”

and guessing p2500-3000 Range

hi !

nice visas forum, but reserved to professional : PR13a ? ECC-A B ? MNL ?........

hi !
nice visas forum, but reserved to professional : PR13a ? ECC-A B ? MNL ?........

-@Info Rebond

Hi,  translating, PR13a is one of the available visas.  There are tourist visas, (9A),  marriage visas, (13a), (married to a pinoy/pinay), SRRV visas,  and many others.

MNL is manila.

ECC is exit clearance certificate, A is for leaving under a tourist visa, B is leaving under most other kinds of visas. Most every foreigner now needs to get an ECC to

leave,  basically they are checking that you haven't committed heinous deeds here during your stay.

Hope this helps

Yes Blacksheep unless under 6 months stay then no need for ECC, What amazes me is as a visitor it costs me 500 Pesos but other visas like 13a or even perhaps those holding an SRRV the extra cost/s.

Cheers, Steve.

So maybe a better question from me is,

Has anyone here actually received a “ECC-B” at the MNL airport when departing or is everyone just going to BI ?

vehicross100 said . . .     So maybe a better question from me is,Has anyone here actually received a “ECC-B” at the MNL airport when departing or is everyone just going to BI ?

That is a scary situation for holders of 13A like myself. You run into a misinformed agent at the airport, your plane leaves in two hours and they tell you go to the BI for clearance.

There goes $$$ worth of tickets.       

Exactly, Me too,

So be nice to hear from anyone who has actually succeeded in receiving the ECC-B at MNL Before departure...

So to Follow up on my post, during some research I found that BI now has a online web e-site where appointments and forms can be submitted. While there I seen a ECC-B application form. So i will try this a week or so before my travel. I Wont know until I actually submit form if its all online or if i will still have to visit a branch...I will update soon

FYI site: e-services.immigration.gov.ph

Finger prints and pics?

Sounds like immi to me and only my experience.

Cheers, Steve.

@vehicross100

I was unaware I even needed the EEC-B certificate until I got to immigration in terminal 2 I think.  I had to haul my ass over to terminal 3 to get the EEC-B on an express basis and it cost me 500 pesos at the airport.  I ended up just missing my flight but the airline put me up in a hotel and got me a ticket to thailand the next morning so it all worked out

@Edword

Thank you for letting us know that the ECC-B can be obtained at airport, but i guess lesson here is to arrive a couple hours early...

journal.com.ph/immigration-one-stop-shop-opens-at-naia-3/

Apparently these links above are pics of the BI

”One stop Shop” in Terminal 3 on Third Floor

but for unknown reasons only 13A and SRRV visa holders can receive a ECC-B there before departure...

Received a message from Dasma BI  field Branch and after suggesting to me to apply online i asked them if its ALL online or if i still need to visit a branch to complete or pickup etc, and they informed me its ALL online now, no visit to any branch if choosing the Online E application...

@blacksheepjuno  thanks  a lot  !!!!

UPDATE:

The online ECC-B is real, but unfortunately after being here for 8 years I got a online error stating that my ACR Card number could not be located, no surprise there. So i gambled on the NAIA airport BI ”One Stop Shop” on day of departure and Succeded in receiving the EEC-B there. The One Stop Shop is located way at one end, almost hidden.

Although the staff there acted as though if I were'nt leaving in a few hours they would have told me to go somewhere else. Anyway i paid my p2800 plus the p1600 airport tax and was able to exit and have my re-entry permit, but this service at Naia is only for 13A Holders and maybe srrv holders, not sure on other Visa's receieving ECC-B at airport...

I tried to do the ecc-b online and got the not recognizing acr number.   I have a 13a, card for five years issued in Nov 23.  will leave before I have been here six months.  I guess I ll have to go to a boi office before I leave late this month. 

@vehicross100

SRRV are exempt

@smithta63

I had my middle name as my middle name. They told me to add my middle name to given name and leave middle name blank(middle name is mother's last name for males and single females, but is maiden name for married females).  I paid 2880 for

Head tax 250

Rp/stc.    1400

Ecc.           700

Legal research fee 30

Express. 500

Plus 28 for cc service charge. 

hi !nice visas forum, but reserved to professional : PR13a ? ECC-A B ? MNL ?........        -@Info Rebond

Hi,  translating, PR13a is one of the available visas.  There are tourist visas, (9A),  marriage visas, (13a), (married to a pinoy/pinay), SRRV visas,  and many others.
MNL is manila.
ECC is exit clearance certificate, A is for leaving under a tourist visa, B is leaving under most other kinds of visas. Most every foreigner now needs to get an ECC to
leave,  basically they are checking that you haven't committed heinous deeds here during your stay.
Hope this helps

-@blacksheepjuno

10-4

@Larry said: "Most every foreigner now needs to get an ECC to

leave, ..."

->Except for a major category of travelers, i.e. those with SRRV who do not require EEC

Hi all perhaps you can correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the holder of an SRRV for sure doesn't require an ECC but if in country longer than 12 months then has to pay the exit tax, some 1,600 pesos from memory?

Could be wrong.

Cheers, Steve.

@Larry Fisher

Yes your message helped some,

thank you. Have you been through

One? If so, was it tough?

Rick

@Larry said: "Most every foreigner now needs to get an ECC to
leave, ..."
->Except for a major category of travelers, i.e. those with SRRV who do not require EEC

-@danfinn

Except, I didn't say that. My sole (until now) contribution to this thread has a "10", a "-", and a "4".

Which was only a weak wisecrack to Juno whom was defining acronyms kinda. So I added a acronym acknowledgement.

Hi all perhaps you can correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the holder of an SRRV for sure doesn't require an ECC but if in country longer than 12 months then has to pay the exit tax, some 1,600 pesos from memory?
Could be wrong.

Cheers, Steve.

-@bigpearl

Correct, no ECC but must pay exit tax after 12 months of no travel outside PI.

I think 13A people don't have much inconvenience since they obtain  ECC at the airport but for 9A tourists who live in cities in the provinces like Dumaguete, away from a BI office that issues ECC A, it is a real pain.

Thanks Dan, thought as much.

Yes I see for many that being far from satellite offices would be painful and added costs, never considered that when we purchased here at all but fortunate to have an office in Poro Point 40 minutes drive away, the other beauty is if I rock up there an hour after they open I'm the first to sign in and seems they are happy to be finally doing there job, 5/10 minutes in  and out. ECC took 30 minutes because of the proverbial photo and finger prints and was a whole 500 pesos, yes I seem blessed with our location.

I noticed on another thread that immi appear to be opening more offices around the country and Duma should be one as lots of expats,

Cheers, Steve.

I was in the Philippines for 2 1/2 years, acquired a SRRV Expanded Courtesy visa during that time and paid no tax or fee when departing.

I was in the Philippines for 2 1/2 years, acquired a SRRV Expanded Courtesy visa during that time and paid no tax or fee when departing.

-@Moon Dog

If your departure occurred within 1 year of your last entry or of obtaining your SRRV, then no fees. Obtaining the SRRV resets your last VISA entry date.  If after 1 year and you didn't pay, then you were fortunate to slip thru the crack and save 30 bucks:

Travel Tax: SRRV holders are exempt from paying travel tax if they have not stayed in the Philippines for more than one year from their last date of entry.

Of course, no separate ECC fee with SRRV.

@danfinn "Obtaining the SRRV resets your last VISA entry date."

That must be the reason I wasn't asked to pay. I only acquired the SRRV visa a month or two before my departure.

@Moon Dog So you had 11 more months. Same happened to us.