Ethiopian Visa Delay

Hello All,

I'm reaching out for some advice regarding my visa application (90 days-multiple entry) submitted on June 13, 2023. Up to this point, I haven't received any updates or responses, despite having made may inquiries via the provided support email.

If anyone has experienced a similar delay or has any recommendations on how to proceed or alternate contact methods, I would greatly appreciate your guidance.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for any advice you can offer.

To update everyone on the situation. After not receiving a reply through any of the official channels. I was able to send someone to physically check at the immigration office. That person was told that Iraqi citizen cannot enter Ethiopia on a tourist visa.

Hello Sahand.

Sorry to hear about what happened to you. The same thing happened to me when I applied for my nephews. The visa process went very well but I have never received the approved visa. I was not given an feedback even when I went to the immigration office. I was later told that they are no longer missing online visas for Sudanese passport. My advice is to look for someone with connection who might be able to help you. This is how I resolved my issue at the end.

@Sahand93 now the situation has resolved

Thanks all for the comments and messages.More or less, yes it is resolved, I got my answer.I tried sending many of my informants and connections to the Ethiopian Immigration Office and they were met with rejection. I suppose the Ethiopian Immigration office think Iraqis are 'terrorist' and are not capable of being a 'tourist'. Technically they were told that Iraqis are banned from getting tourist visa, which is not officially disclosed.

The fastest and easies way to get on line Visa  go through [link moderated]