Looking for a Dropshipping Partner in Egypt Preferably around GCR

I am seeking a dependable parcel forwarding service that can offer an Egyptian address, as I intend to sell Egyptian-made goods on various online marketplaces.

The process involves placing an order and having it shipped to your address. Upon receiving the package, you would remove the invoices and subsequently ship the items to my customers worldwide.

In exchange for your assistance, I am willing to cover the shipping costs along with a service fee for each item.

It is crucial that you have established partnerships with international courier companies such as FedEx, UPS, or DHL, as using other shipping methods could significantly increase the overall shipping expenses.

I would strongly suggest great care be taken with this.

Imagine a worst case where the package is something illegal, and you're the one who sends it.

This is from the experience of a friend some years ago who spent a couple of nights in the cells until the cops worked out what was going on.

It could get a lot worse than my mate's experience.

@Fred I understand your concern, but it's important to note that the person responsible for shipping the package would need to open it to remove the invoice, thus revealing the contents of the package regardless.

To establish trust and ensure transparency, we can exchange contact numbers and engage in direct communication. This will allow us to discuss and address any concerns or questions regarding the process.

If someone is interested, I am more than willing to share the details of the products I will be selling and the platforms or marketplaces where they will be available. This will provide him/her with a better understanding of my business and facilitate our collaboration.

Hi Ozzyd,

I  need more details about this

Hello,

I live in Cairo and have an address here. I do have a DHL account but actually it is my work's account and can't use it for personal issues.

But I am willing to help with this but for sure will require full details of the products.

Regards,

Andrew

I have sent you both a private message.